Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Letter From A Mama's Boy (In This Special Day for Mothers)

Dear Nay,

Words cannot express how deeply I am thankful for having you as my mother. You've been, since the beginning of my existence, the stirring force of my evolution. I am what I am now, a strong and good person, because of you.

Nay, thank you for being the firm pillar to support me in times of my weaknesses, failures, and frustrations. Thank you for believing in me when others started to loose their faith. You said that you will always be my number one fan and every time I think of that, it never fails to make me smile.

Thank you too nay for all of your sacrifices, for the tears and sweats you have shed for us. For me, they were like pearls suspended and glittering in the dark sky. You shall always be my inspiration, my strength, and my endless river of hope. Thank you for the love and for trying to bring me closer to the Creator who gave you to me. You are my superwoman nay!

I know I have said these phrases to you a millions times, but still my heart won't get tired to say these to you over and over again that "I LOVE YOU" and that "YOU SHALL ALWAYS BE IN MY MEMORY FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE".

Happy Mothers Day Nanay Carmen! God bless you always.

Jim

No comments: