Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Some Random Thoughts

After a month of hiatus, I'm back at last in my blog. I've been very busy with mixed stuffs lately that I finally missed writing. Anyway, I'm glad that I have found at last a time to squeeze in blogging although I have no idea what am I going to write in this entry.

Just this afternoon by the way, I had a haircut session with an anonymous barber in our town. It dawned upon me yesterday while looking at the mirror that sporting a long hair doesn't fit me because instead of looking like those male stars in Korean soap operas, I looked more like of a crossbreed between a horse and a caveman. I'm back in my old hairstyle, that is clean barber's cut, and I feel so refreshed. The cutting of my almost-long mane was also a form of cost-cutting since from now on I don't have to use anymore a plenty amount of shampoo just to make my crown clean. A sachette of shampoo nowadays costs P 6.00, hygiene has become expensive.

And because everything has become expensive, I need to find a job. That's is why I applied in a call center company just yesterday to have a job while waiting for the time for me to take the board exam for nurses. Done with my preliminary interview and I do hope that I will pass and move on to the final. Good luck to me!

Speaking of luck, Charice was very lucky to be cast on the American hit (and now a worldwide phenomenon) tv show called Glee. I'm a big fan of the show, simply because I love music, that I just can't get enough of it. And watching our very own kababayan Charice in the future episodes of the show will surely give me goosebumps. In connection with Glee, a male friend of mine commented once that guys watching Glee are gays. I just couldn't help but laugh at such narrow-mindedness. If television shows are made just to cater or entertain a certain group of people then the result would be these: The Biggest Loser for obese people, Grey's Anatomy for lustful surgeons, Big Brother for voyeurs, Desperate Housewives for, well, desperate housewives, UFC for troublemakers, Nurse Jackie for addict nurses, Mercy for bitch nurses, Cribs for the akyat-bahay gang (i.e. thieves), Beverly Hills 90210 for promiscuous teenagers, Ghost Whisperer for schizophrenic people suffering with hallucinations, Vampire Diaries for vampire bats (since vampires don't really exist in real life), Smallville for those who have a delusion of grandeur (thinking that they are some sort of superheroes), and yes, Agua Bendita for those suffering from water-borne diseases, dehydration, and water intoxication. My point is, enough of the discrimination and bigotry. Lets just enjoy the show.

'Til next post.

2 comments:

Cee said...

and im back too!

miss u romz....take care always!

http://psychedelicee.blogspot.com
http://dorkypandora.blogspot.com

Romerei said...

Miss you too Cee. Please keep on posting new entries in your blog para updated man ta sa life sang kumare ta. You know naman, I just can't get enough when it comes to celebrity buzz. Naks! Celebrity ka na gali? Duh! Ha ha ha...

You take care, ok? God bless.