Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank You 2011, Welcome 2012

I haven't entered anything in this blog for a very long long time. A lot of things happened in my life last year, some were good, some were bad, and the rest were in between, that the roller coaster ride I had last 2011 made me dizzy though in a great way 'cause it molded me into a better man. I am thankful that another chapter of my life had been revealed and I think I played my part well. He he he... Anyway, since it's a brand new year, I guess I have to write something here to express my overwhelming gratitude for all the blessings and joys I had received last year and like wise for all the trials and pains that had made tough and resilient both in heart and in spirit. I am sure that 2012 would be an another exciting year for me. I can't wait for all the dramas and the funny moments, for all the twists and shocking revelations, and for all the endings and new beginnings that will about to unfold this year. I said that I played my part well last 2011, this 2012 though I'll put more passion to it. I will win life's "Oscar" for life is nothing but a movie with no cameras and no retakes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: