Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome To My World


Mabuhay!!! Oppss, I am not a flight steward so don't assume that I am one ( I'd rather imagine myself as a pilot not of Boeing airplanes but of those battle starships seen in the Starwars movie. Ambitious!). I used the word mabuhay by the way as my opening salutation for no reason at all. It just popped out in my mind out of no where so there it goes.

This is my first post in this blog so I'll consider this as history in the making! Another milestone for humanity (applause!!!). Welcome to all of you who have just visited this anonymous blog. If you are suffering from insomnia then this blog is for you! Why? Because all of the entries here will 100% bore you to sleep! And worst, even to death. The usual topic here is myself. So does it mean I live a boring life? Exactly dumbhead! The rest of the topics? Just mere nonsense.

So there you go. I have already delivered my veeery short intro. I am Romerei and welcome to my world!

Ciao.

No comments: