Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcoming Summer, Enjoying Vacation


The heat is on..... and everyday, I am drenched in sweat! Haaay... Summer is here at last and vacation had just started last week after the final exams. Whew! Time to relax and take my mind off for a while from all matters concerning school. Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy! Yes, that's what I will do in my 2 week vacation.

I actually welcomed summer just after my last final exam on the afternoon of March 17, 2008, in which the subject was Microbiology. I thought that I deserve to have some fun after the bloody, brain-stirring activity. So right on the spot, yours truly and my beloved classmates Maricar, Cory, Juvy, Ritz, and Bridgel decided to have a night swimming party at Nes and Tat's Beach Resort in Oton, Iloilo. So after changing our uniforms to beach suits and cooking chicken adobo and rice for our supper at the resort, we then headed to Nes and Tat's with nothing but excitement in our hearts, making us giggle and act like little children. We planned to stay there overnight so we also brought some drinks and chips. When we arrived at our destination, we then headed to the customer service counter for the fees. We paid 800 plus all in all, a very reasonable price. Then we settled our things at the cottage assigned to us and then we started to have FUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!

Happy summer and enjoy your vacation guys!

xoxo

(Note: The photos are posted below.)

No comments: