Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Computer Monitor

I'm giving myself a break from all these weird sounding names of microbes --- Toxoplasma gondii, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Giardia lamblia, Treponema pallidum, Vibrio cholerae, and etcetera and etcetera! (Etcetera and etcetera by the way is not a microbe... Ha ha ha) That is why right now, I'm here facing the monitor and rant about nonsense. This is my way of diverting my mind from too much stress. But I guess ranting is also stressful, don't you think? lol

Hmmm... Finals is finally here and the end of the semester is drawing at hand. I should be celebrating because it's vacation time but the sad fact is that I or we nursing students don't have a summer vacation because we have summer classes! Waaaah... This is tragic 'cause that means, NO REST AT ALL 'til fourth year. That is, if I will be able to proceed to fourth year 'cause the results of our Assessment for Nursing Potential, a test that will qualify us to proceed to third year, have not yet been released. So it's still 50-50. I'm really praying that I will be able to pass the exam. I have already invested a lot in this course, I don't want that all those sacrifices and hardships I had encountered will just go to waste. It will be a nightmare for me! I would rather choose NO REST AT ALL 'TIL FOURTH YEAR rather than FAIL. Haaay life!

Okay, I think I'll better go back now to my Microbiology book, the thought of FAILING suddenly gives me the drive to study hard. Naks! Hmmm... I never thought I could come up with such reflection by just staring at the computer screen for several minutes. I told you ranting in front of the monitor is a good diversion! Good night.

No comments: