Friday, January 2, 2009

The Seven Deadly Sins

My dear brothers and sisters, I exhort to you all to avoid these seven deadly sins that will corrupt your souls and will consume you to the eternal blazing fire of hell.....

LUXURIA or LUST. Avoid craving for those FHMs, Maxims, and Playboys! If you really can't avoid reading them, then read them with eyes closed.

GULA or GLUTTONY. Avoid eating too much imported foods especially those coming from China. Some of them (and you'll never know which) contains melamine and formaldehyde which will hasten your laying down to your coffin!

AVARITIA or GREED. Greed my dear brethrens is like lust and gluttony, a sin of excess accumulation of power. Now texting is a power too to communicate, but sometimes too much texting is.... costly and can cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Now I know (and you know too) what's the relationship with a costly vice to greed, but with carpal tunnel syndrome? I really don't have an idea.

ACEDIA or SLOTH. To all my dear friends, please do reply to my text messages if you have loads (and don't you guys dare lie that you don't have! Grrrr...) or else I can accuse you of being lazy bones and then the wrath of heaven will smite your cheeks and crush your teeth to dusts!

IRA or WRATH. My dear teachers and clinical instructors, please don't let your anger consume you if I am always late in your classes and clinical duties. You don't want to be barbecued in hell, don't you?

INVIDIA or ENVY. Do not envy Marian Rivera's sexy body; Angel Locsin's long, straight, shiny hair; Toni Gonzaga's pearly white teeth; Katrina Halili's prominent nose; and Keana Reeves' oversized boobs because the creation of these were all costly (you know what I mean) likewise their maintenance... and unfortunately you don't have the money. What I am trying to say is, stop watching too much television and reading too much showbiz oriented magazines. Aside from saving electricity consumption, you might also save some money for silicon later.

SUPERBIA or PRIDE. Some say that we must swallow our pride but in my case, I digest them..... And until now I still suffer from constipation. But brethrens you choose, constipation or damnation?

Be guided, be enlightened. Amen.

No comments: