Friday, December 19, 2008

Batad, Here I Come!

I'm going to Brgy. Tanao, Batad, Iloilo tomorrow for our medical mission and gift giving activity for the indigenous people of the said place. This is a actually a yearly activity of the University of Iloilo College of Nursing - Community Extension Service Program.

I applied to become a volunteer of CES last semester, and luckily I was accepted, so that I may be able to help in my own simple way those people in depressed areas who are unfortunate enough to have at least a comfortable way of living. This is my way of expressing my deep gratitude to God for blessing me with more than enough. This is also my way of stirring a revolution to change this hatred-driven world which is the revolution of love. Very grand yet possible. I know, I could be a channel of God's love and care. We can.

I'll be packing my things a moment from now then I'll head for Iloilo City. Our departure for Batad will be at 4 o'clock tomorrow. Batad, here I come! And may God bless our trip and activities there. Amen.

P.S. An article related to this titled Destination Batad was posted by yours truly on my other blog, wildnurse.blogspot.com, so kindly check it out. Thanks and God bless! Mwah.

No comments: